Hairspray was way better than what I had imagined. yay. although watching a movie may be a totally anti-social social activity, I think the company is still important. and that was good tonight. dinner, claypot king serves substandard food, for those who don't know. don't bother stepping in. they might also want to start cleaning up before you finish. oh well. then at dinner we were talking about some of our friends living in castles back home. while it's fascinating to listen and smilingly nod at how big people's houses are and their sheer enormousness, it really doesn't interest me a whole lot. maybe a little, but not mighty much. only because living in a huge mansion just means you have rich parents, and that isn't much to discuss. (although that's been a serious observation with a great number of friends studying here, overseas.) alright, so I smell a tinge of jealousy around. but I dare say I'm not in the least. I may live in a smaller apartment back home, but it's provided shelter for me since I was a month old. it may have been a little crampy at times, but. I may have to share a swimming pool with countless other households, but. I prefer to be proud of things that I achieve, not what others have done.
darn. help me escape from the un-understandables of trefor morgan, the allegedly volunteer professor. who is not allegedly, but definitely interfering with our education. boo.
maybe I just need some sleep.
darn. help me escape from the un-understandables of trefor morgan, the allegedly volunteer professor. who is not allegedly, but definitely interfering with our education. boo.
maybe I just need some sleep.
Wednesday, October 03, 2007